The Old Town Market Place is the true heart of the Old Town, and until the end of the 18th century, it was the heart of all of Warsaw. It originated in the late 13th century, at the same time that the city was founded. Here the representatives of guilds and merchants met in the town hall (built before 1429, pulled down in 1817), and fairs and the occasional execution were held. The houses around it represented the Gothic style until the great fire of 1607, after which they were rebuilt in late-Renaissance style and eventually in late-Baroque style by Tylman Gamerski in 1701.
This poster has a partly glossy, partly matte finish and it'll add a touch of sophistication to any room.